Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Coping with Stress

People all deal with stress differently. Ever since I was young, I have found that writing my thoughts is the best method for me to deal with stress. I am not great with verbally communicating my thoughts, but feel pretty confident when i write them. It also allows me to open up. Many of my thoughts go unnoticed which is great and some go noticed. I don't write my thoughts for others to notice though. I write my thoughts so that I feel better inside. When i write, I feel a weight coming off of my shoulders. Sometimes though I also write about personal things and do not think of the impact on others. I guess this is where the social networking trap comes into play. I write a short thought about what happens and others read it and become alarmed. This is not what i intend...i just want to get my thoughts out of my head. Blogs and Facebook become a journal for me. I used to write my thoughts in a black & white composition book and it went unread. So now i have to watch what i do. I do not want to hurt anyone with my words...i would never do that. I am very kind and gentle, but like everyone else i have feelings and thoughts that i need to express for everyone to read or noone to read...it is up to them. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and that is who i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment